Oil on Board
18” x 24”
"People Like You (Skinny Legs and All)"
Oils on Board
18” x 24”
Oil on Two 24” x 36” Wood Panels
Mixed Media on Board
been catching up on Adventure Time ( and Sky Witch gave me feelings
You know what’s more magical than a Studio Ghibli anime? Seeing them brought to life. That’s exactly what is happening in South Korea.
The Studio Ghibli exhibit is being held at the I’Park Mall in Seoul until March 1, 2015.
I blinked one day and when I opened my eyes, it was normal to have an American army battling Americans on American streets. No one even calls it a war. But it is.
Don’t forget this crazy shit actually happened.
Don’t forget this shit is STILL happening
For millennia, cultures around the world have celebrated the origin myth of of a giant animal—such as a turtle or elephant—supporting the world on its back. Beijing-based artist Ruilin Wang reinterprets that image in DREAMS-ark, an evocative series of large-scale sculptures that depict whales carrying entire landscapes on their backs.
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
Some outfit art from the RP blog
the final outfit was picked out by Coldwindscutclean for a prompt u v u